ready for action


Just put the finishing touches to Meathammer
The whole setup works quite well.. I’m off to modelworld to run it through it’s paces a couple of times.
The weak bits look to be the drive shafts, which I’d like to bulk up to at least 20mm and have some better bearnings for.
The battery packs are also a bit weedy, but we’ll see how they last, and may invest in a few high output packs.
Of course it could also really do with running the 4QD 35′s or 60′s instead of the electronise speedies.. but we’ll see how it performs and make amends.
Since I took this phot I’ve added a hinged scoop, so we can get under other feathers… it’s a popular design in the states, should work over here.
I only need to wire in an LED to show power and then we are ok to roll.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.