Heads up

I’ve cut some temporary “solar panels” out of MDF until I can get round to cutting some aluminium, or maybe some of lexan I have littering my cellar.
Anyway, primer coat has been applied, sanded, and a second coat added… I might spray them with a top coat tomorrow, simply because I’m keen to see some progress. I remember having the same issues with the hemispheres, there’s just so many of them, each that requires filling, sanding, priming, undercoating, top coating, finishing etc…

I also ordered up some indicator units for a LandRover Defender which are the same pattern as the ones used in the 70′s Daleks, which I think my Dalek most closely matches.
I had to cut slightly bigger holes in the side of the head to accomodate.

That’s about it, neck building next….I’m bidding on a new Dalek Voice changer helmet which seems a very cheap way of getting hold of ring modulator style electronics. 29 minutes to go!

This entry was posted in dalek, fibreglass, lights, mdf, neck, News, waist. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.