walker-working

I’ve had trouble getting enough torque out of the tiny HS50 servos that were fitted to the walker, so last night at #BuildBrighton I added a pair of meaty old 3003′s from an old antweight robot. It works, buuut I need to make some mounting brackets. Video taken on my iPod touch by Adam, who is trying for the “Bourne Identity” shakey cam effect…. but even so you can see the organic wriggle of the legs.

Adam also had a bash at creating the walker mechanism using Lego mindstorms.

(Originally I put the video on Vimeo, but 12 hours after uploading it’s still sitting in a queue for conversion… so good old YouTube did the job)

This entry was posted in BuildBrighton, jansen, News, Servo, walker. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.