Laser Cutter rules, costs and management
- Become a member of BuildBrighton
- Pay £50 and get trained, more information on Laser Training Here.
- When you are trained enter you name here.
- Make sure an experienced Laser Operator is around for the first couple of times you use the Laser or until you are fully competent.
- When you have finished, clean up the machine (if you've been cutting as opposed to engraving) - i.e. the honeycomb and inside the base - so it is free of bits of material. Please clean soot off the base (this applies especially if you cut ply or MDF).
- Fill out the Laser Log Book (there is a sheet by the cutters)or here.
- Fill out the material guide here for all undocumented settings.
- Never cut Vinyl or PVC.
- Use the Laser safely and treat it with respect at all times.
£50 For the training for this cool tool that can and will save you lots of time.