Lathe rules, costs and management
- Become a member of BuildBrighton
- Pay £25 and get trained, one day there will be more information on Lathe Training Here.
- Observe safety rules - Use eye protection and have no loose clothing, hair, jewelry etc.
- When you are trained enter your name here.
- Make sure an experienced Lathe Operator is around for the first couple of times you use the Lathe or until you are fully competent.
- When you have finished, clean up the machine and the floor so it is free of swarf and cutting fluid.
- Please fill out the Lathe Log Book (may be a paper sheet attached to the back some day!). here.
Use the Lathe safely and treat it with respect at all times.
Mr. Lathe is a dangerous machine!
You want to keep all your fingers.
£25 For the training. Please also be prepared to pay for any damaged cutting tools etc.