Revision as of 04:56, 23 April 2014 by Scropp
- Every Thursday from 7pm at Rodhus
- BuildBrighton's weekly build nights are designed to bring the community together to work on projects collaboratively and to provide an environment to share knowledge and skills, and to have a beer or two with friends.
3d Printing group
- Every fourth Tuesday from 7pm
- An opportunity for anyone interested in 3d printing to get together.
The the last Sunday of each month we gather to discuss interesting cooking techniques, often with demonstrations from Buildbrighton Members. More info
- See the main home page for information about upcoming events.
- 19th Feb, 26th Feb, 5th Mar 2011
- For this years Brighton Science Festival, we're running a series of workshops designed to help build up the skills needed to create your own electronics projects - from simple soldering, through an introduction to electronics, leading up to microprocessor programming.
- The workshops will be running each Saturday during the festival - 19th Feb, 26th Feb, 5th Mar. Spaces are limited, so please see the project page for information on booking.
- When? Saturday the 15th of January 2011
- What? Try to post a cupcake 1000 miles, more details on the Cupcake Hackathon page
- 30th October 2010
- For the White Night 2010 celebrations in Brighton, we ran a soldering workshop for drop-in folk to make an interactive IR & RGB LED badge, that senses the presence of other badges in its vicinity and shares colours between the devices. And Zombies.
- Thursday the 13th of May, 2010.
- This workshop will introduce the use of the cross platform, open source audio programming language Supercollider. Its use as a live coding system will be explored after a short introduction to how musicians, scientists and artists use this environment in their work.
Robot Takeover & Therething
- 30th October 2009
- Robot Takeover was a fund raising event for BuildBrighton which took place at Komedia. It consisted of talks, demonstrations and live coding performances. The evening ended with the presentation of the digital pseudo-theremin (Therething) designed and made by BuildBrighton to the electronica DJs Evil Nine.