Difference between revisions of "Money Machine"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 16:33, 21 March 2011
- Manufacturer: Liyitec
- Driver board model: A32111
- Panel: p/n 80F4-4300-H0030
- Connected to J10 (USB)
- AU Optronics, 17 inch, 1280 x 1024
- Model: M170EG01
- Model: MB850F
- Specs - http://www.ibase-i.com.tw/mb850.htm
- Manual - http://www.ibasetechnology.net/Manuals/MB85010.pdf
- Amp connected to CN7 (LineOut L/R and gnd)
- Amp circuit: TDA2004 http://www.electronicecircuits.com/electronic-circuits/tda2004-car-stereo-amplifier-circuit/
- Power Switch - red/white, also connected to bottom lock/switch on side
- Top lock switch -
- Tamper Switch - black/purple, pins 12/13 parallel port
All the ccTalk devices are connected to a MAX232 board in the back of the main cabinet. This buffers between the TTL voltages used in ccTalk and the RS232 voltages used in the PC serial. This board’s connected to the only serial port on the external motherboard connectors.
- Model: Money Controls SR5
- Model: Money Controls Universal Hopper
TODO: Can't remember the model number, it's not a Money Controls one though.
Software for talking to money gubbins
Toby's writing a bit of software to talk the ccTalk protocol to the serial stuff, hopefully then we'll adapt it to something sensible like OSC or HTTP :)