Revision as of 04:40, 26 March 2010 by James
On this page we can list the good places we know for parts.
- The Shop
- Why go online, when we've got what yo need?
- Our very own Robot Steve's shop - robot kits and servos a speciality.
- Arduino and accessories and more.
- Freeduino and accessories and more.
- General Arduino and Adafruit distributor in the UK. Mention you are from the Brighton Hackspace at he may give you a discount.
- YERobot sell various Freeduino bits (cheap Mega!) and other useful robot-like sensors.
- Earthshine Design sounds a bit hippy, but it's actually a nice Arduino shop run by Mike from the London Hackspace, and he generally throws in some freebies if you mention you are from another Hackspace.
- Lots of good stuff, cheap and quick shipping.
- Arduino and shields, kits and more.
- Cheep short run PCB fabrication (run by the Sparkfun people)
- UK Based PCB fabricator. Averagely priced but for more money can turn around designs very fast.
- Chinese based fabricator. Very cheap for runs in the tens of boards region.